A Pit Bull named Sharky has more animal friends than the average dog. He hangs out in the pool with little chicks, lounges with iguanas, has staring contests with roosters, and takes care of baby bunnies. Source
Summoning the ogrelord
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! it’s a hammer, you call yourselves carpenters??? I asked for a drill how am I supposed to get this screw out
We freed them…but at what cost?
that ball wasn’t there to trap them
it was to protect us
My dream for The Avengers: Age of Ultron is that it starts out with each of the Avengers getting a call early in the morning that they need to come in, and when they get to Clint, they’re like, “We still don’t have Romanoff’s new location, so if you have a way of contacting her, pass the message to her as well.” Clint replies, “I’ll see if I can track her down,” and hangs up the phone. Then he rolls over in bed and is like, “Hey Nat, get up, they need us.”
no image has ever described my life quite so well
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.